First Date Etiquette
When it comes to business, personal, or any occasion, you only have one chance to make a first impression. So make sure you get it right, especially on a first date. My #1 rule always for myself is to be the best-dressed person in the room, any room
It’s also not all about just looks and appearances, but how you carry yourself and how you act matter to as well as what you say, bottom line is just be natural, be yourself and be authentic and real.
Below are some tips on how to prepare and present yourself on a first date and no matter where your meeting place will be, if you follow these simple tips you should be all good to go.
1. Get plenty of sleep the night before.
2. Make sure to shave and groom yourself.
3. Don’t wear too much perfume or cologne, especially when it is alcohol based, you might have your date sneezing. Me for example, I am easily allergic to unnatural scents.
4. Your hair should be neat and not over-styled with too much products.
5. For the ladies, keep your makeup fresh and natural, let your date see the real you instead of hiding under heavy eyeshadow and fake lashes.
6. Wear what makes you feel sexy, powerful and confident.
7. For the ladies, hair should be down and show just enough skin instead of too much cleavage or don’t cover yourself too much.
8. When in doubt, wear black or if you are too quiet and shy, wear red to feel more bold.
9. Wear what makes you feel comfortable, yet still keeping your good straight posture.
10. Don’t wear clothes too loose or too tight.
11. Don’t dress like you are a fashion plate. Keep it stylish and classy just enough not overdone.
12. Smile and be positive.
13. Be on time, especially for men, you should always arrive before you date. If you make her wait, then you just put yourself in the feminine role and she in the masculine role. And she will not like that and will friend zone you.
14. Just be yourself. Let your date know the real you, but don’t share too much on the first date and save it for the second date if there will be one.
15. Lastly, put your phone on silent or turn it off. You should be 100% present and focused on your date.
I hope you find these tips useful. Let me know if you need help on what to wear specifically.
With Love Always * *
If you are ready to bring back your feminine energy, take action now and begin on a path to positive change and a different you. Sign up for a complimentary consultation HERE.